Just a little update on what I'm up to these days:
I started serving at Buffalo Wild Wings. I pretty much hate it, but I knew from the beginning this was far from my calling in life, and pretty much the only job I could find at the time. Having a college degree, a name tag, an apron, and literally asking people if they want fries with that isn't quite adding up. Yeah ... not so much. Uggghhh.
I have 2 interviews tomorrow. Eeek! So nervous. Both are for inside sales positions.
I started playing kickball. It's for a Portland adult league: Recess Time Sports. Our team name is "Kick and Go Naked!" I had nothing to do with this. I voted for "We Win." We have games every Tuesday evening. Last week was our first game, and we dominated 12-2.
Because of this, I will be unable to attend my usual Buddhism class on Tuesdays, but I was able to find a new group, that's actually free, on Monday afternoons. Looking forward to my first meeting next Monday.
I start cello lessons this week! This is something I've always wanted to do, and figured what better time than the present. I will have lessons once a week. At first, I can use an extra one in the studio, and if I decided I really do love it and want to stick with it, I can rent on from a local shop.
I joined a book club I saw listed on Craigslist. We'll be meeting once a month to discuss, drink wine, and choose the next month's book. Our first meeting is this week, and I think I've got Kelsey to come along, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment