Well, Comcast didn't work out for me. Yes, it was officially determined that I wasn't going to be a "good fit". There are more details to the silly story, but I'll spare you all. I have officially been offered a serving position at Buffalo Wild Wings, and should begin training in the next week or two. I went out last Friday night with many of my new co-workers. Despite my crass and untactful ways, they still welcomed me, and even laughed at my jokes. They seem like a really fun group of people, and I'm looking forward to working there. This job will suit me well in that I get to stay on the move, talk a lot, probably get away with quite a bit of sarcasm, watch sports the whole time at work, and flirt for tips. Score.
In the last 24 hours, I've seen 3 movies. "The Soloist", "State of Play" (I think), and "The Great Buck Howard." Enjoyed the first and the last the most, as it's hard to go wrong with John Malcovich and I really just like Robert Downy Jr. Russell Crowe rocks a solid head of hair in his movie, and is making me reconsider my distaste for long hair on men. Hmmmm.
I'm going to the Eugene Fire Department's banquet on the 16th of this month, and am really looking forward to a great night. I'll make sure to take lots of pictures ... maybe even make a calendar of my own. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment