I have two and half weeks of class left. Finals week should prove to be easy enough, although a schedule of what ended up being 10 classes makes finals weeks seem quite daunting if not downright terrifying, it turns out I'll only have 2 finals. I've complete all but one of my PCC classes now. I'm exhausted, but nearly to the finish line, and all will be worth it.
I turned in my EPIK (English Program in Korea) application this week as well as reccommendation letters, personal essay, and some other small requirements. I've received a contract from one recruiter, but am waiting on a few others before signing anything. Either way, looks like I should have a job waiting for me as soon as I can get my hands on my official transcript upon this term's completetion. I've been so excited to get back, that I've lost track that next time I'm there, I'm not coming back for quite some time. I'm moving to Korea. What? Geez. It's already the 20th, meaning I may be gone within 5 weeks time. Pure craziness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment