I finally had my UofO transcripts sent up to PSU. As soon as they arrive and are processed, I will be submitting my application for graduation. If all goes as planned, the last day of my college career (and what a career it's been) will be July 18th. After taking 18 credits Spring term, I will have 10 left to take during summer, which shouldn't be a problem as I won't be working.
Once I complete summer term, I will be able to receive my degree in 3 weeks, as I've put a rush on the order since I need a copy to get my E2 visa for Korea. Getting this visa is quite the process. I've been bouncing around between recruiters. Some are telling me it will take 8 weeks, while some are saying just a couple. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's the latter. I should have all the paperwork, criminal background check, recommendation letters, applications, and interviews all done and taken care of before graduation.
I will be going in to get my passport as soon as I find the time away from school and work. Was going to go up to Canada with some friends, but remembered I didn't have one, and didn't want to repeat the mishap Grandpa Dick, Grandma Debi and I had years ago when they were trying to "smuggle" me back in on the boat. haha.
OH, and my court date is coming up on the 5th of March. That morning I will be going in to testify against Eric Kinkaid. I wonder if I'll recognize him without his pretty outfit. Keep your fingers crossed that it will all be wrapped up in just one day, and it can all finally be behind me.
Hope everyone's well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment